JOIN US ISLANDERS!
THE FIRST SUNDAY IN JUNE
JUNE 5th, 2016
25 years of making memories matter because Island families need our support as they live everyday with dementia.
On the first Sunday of June, join families, friends and coworkers to make memories matter in Charlottetown & Summerside! With our aging population, the number of Islanders with dementia is growing. By participating in PEI’s Walk for Alzheimer’s, you are helping to ensure that those families receive education and support through our programs. We continue to invest in research into the cause and cure for Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
Charlottetown Location: Confederation Landing, Water Street
Summerside Location: Shipyard Market, 370 Water Street
Event Day Awards at Both Locations:
- Top Individual Fundraiser
- Top Team Fundraiser
- Top LTC/CC Fundraiser
- First, Second & Third place Runners & Walkers (The timed run & walk is in Charlottetown only, but runners are welcome in Summerside if they choose to do so untimed)
The more you fundraise, the more prizes you are eligible for!
- Small Gift Basket “A Book Lovers Dream"
- $50 Gift Card to Murphy Group of Restaurants
- Large Gift Basket “Basket of Goods”
- One 3-Day Pass to Cavendish Beach Music Festival
- Two WestJet Airline Tickets Anywhere WestJet Flys
The Walk for Alzheimer’s needs your help! Volunteers play an important role at all of our events, helping us to make sure the participants have the best experience. Can you lend a hand on June 5 for a couple hours? We would love to have your support call or email us today!
Thank You to our Sponsors
For more information
Join us on Facebook and Twitter! @AlzheimerPEI
By participating in PEI’s Walk for Alzheimer’s, you are helping to ensure that families and caregivers receive education and support through our programs and services. 100% of the funds raised stay on our Island!